1. Due to City and Provincial Health Regulations, Prairieland Park does not allow any outside food to be brought in, with the exception of wedding cakes. For the same reason, food provided by Prairieland Park is not allowed off premise.
2. Specialty menus are available; please contact Greg Monson, Sales Coordinator, to consult with the Food & Beverage Manager to create menus designed specifically for your function.
3. Please advise if there are dietary requests for your event; we are pleased to assist.
4. Menus may be sampled upon request. The sampling prices will be equal to the full menu price per person plus additional service charges and applicable taxes – minimum charge $250.00.
5. All prices are subject to the applicable service charges and taxes. Gratuity - 15% and GST - 5%.
6 The facility is governed by Provincial Liquor Laws and all applicable guidelines must be met. All liquor served in the facility is to be provided by the Prairieland Park Food & Beverage department (includes all beer, spirits & wine). No additional corkage charges will apply.
7. Cash bar is price indicated in menu. Host or subsidized bar will be subject to 5% GST and 10% LCT (liquor consumption tax).
8. Tolerance period for bar service will be one half hour prior to doors closing.
9. A preliminary estimate of attendance is required when the menu is selected. A guarantee of the number of guests attending must be provided to Prairieland Park 3 working days prior to the function. The greater of the guarantee, or attendees, will be charged to the client.
10. Catering services delayed by the client will result in a labor charge of $150.00 each additional 15 minutes, after the first half hour.
11. Butler service on hors d’oeuvres or poured wine will be an additional $1.50/person and 5% GST above menu price.
12. To ensure quality of service, please allow a 15 minute clearing time immediately after your meal, prior to beginning of program.