1. The facility will be offering self-boarding again this year. This means you will supply your own feed and bedding and will be responsible for feeding and watering your horse, and cleaning your stall.
2. January board payment is required at the time of application. Applications must be in by November 1.
3. Arrangements for payment of board is required the first day your horse arrives, or you may leave a credit card on file and you will be charged accordingly on the first of each month. If you choose to pay by cheque we will require postdated cheques for the duration of your contract.
4. Ag Centre staff will provide ‘one turn out’ per day. However, it will be your responsibility to ensure that your horses feed is in the outdoor pen.
5. You may bring in your own shavings or bedding pellets. No straw is allowed in the barn.
6. You will have access to the heated washrack and heated arena.
7. An arena schedule will be posted on the bulletin board in the arena and will be available on our website with updates on a timely basis.
8. Included with your monthly board you will have one complimentary tack stall, one complimentary feed stall, and a 10 x 20 outdoor pen. A limited number of large turnout pens are available at an additional charge of $50.00 per month, plus GST.
9. 2017-2018 Winter board rate will be $400/month plus gst. ($420)
For further information please call or email:
Leigh Ann Hurlburt, Prairieland Park, Assistant Manager – Agriculture